Saturday, April 19, 2008

It has been almost 1 week since sch reopen.

Just only started for a week , yet we feel the stressful life we going to get in year 2.
Now then i know why some of them quit sch after year 1 or even year 2.
The stress you going to face is anonymous. It will start since your year 2 very 1st lesson.
After hearing the lecturer said, you will feel the pressure instantly.

OMG !!! How am i going to face in positivly leh?
Toward life of yr2 really is a unknown for me.Will i be able to 'survive' ? Will i able to continue get a good grade? Frankly speaking, I don't dare to think of it. To me now, i can pass all my modules in year 2 is already very good le. Truthfully. This is what i think now. As i continue, will i change my mind set again. I don't know.

Life is really a unknow factor. You can't predict whats going to happen next or prevent anything to happen. No matter what you got to face it . But ,saying is always easier then done.
Very conflicting thinking...