Sunday, May 11, 2008

Its has been almost 1 mth since sch reopen .
Going to have MST about less than 2 mths.
Ahahahaha...

Before that theres a lot of stuff to be done.EPI report need to handin by/before week 7,RWP intro of the report need to be done, Project 2's report and the 2 projects before this sem and there maybe lots more of task to be done.
Year2 I must say its a busy year for us .

All of us are busy with either our studies or work . Its difficult of us to meet up. Really miss them a lot , especially the times that we spend together.
REALLY feel the pressure for doing well for every module. Its really racing against time we have and do other tasks.

The longer time i spend in poly, the more pressure i face .
I have to overcome it, My poly palz too.
I know that we can face them.

Jiayou !!! My Frenz !!! In whatever position your are now ...