Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Having gathering with 2 group of gals.
Morning meet peiting and kaixin @ marina square's K-Box, i actually late for 30min really. Ps. Ps.
We sing from 11am to around 2.30pm. Hehe.
After that we went for walk from marina square to what actually intent to go but we end up at s'pore flyer .
Having chat-chit till around 4 plus , then we walk from s'pore flyer to bugis and went for my next gathering with mell, serene, and Jeslin.
When we meet up, they surprise me with a gift from each of them...

Really a BIG thanks to u gals...

This week's sat will be the end of my 7weeks attachment and Next monday will be my start of my 3rd year.

Time really flies...
Going to turn 23 years old and being a 3rd year student...
Frankly speaking, I still unsure what I want ...
Unsurance for future ...