Wednesday, January 28, 2009

外婆,永别了...

Today is the day most unexpected day for my family and I.
My grandma (my wai po) passed away yesterday - 27 jan 2009 (consider third day of new year due to the time)
Maybe is fate , having her to stay till the third day of CNY then let her to passed away peacefully. Bcos usually on second day of CNY, there will be gathering at my grandma hse . But this year everything is simplifed . Just have a simply dinner at my youngest uncle hse after visiting my grandma at SGH during afternoon...

Actually, i went to my mama's eldest's fren's hse to ask her for help, while doing half way, she receive a call from my mama youngest sis, saying that my grandma situation not good, asking all of them to rush to hospital .

After reaching hm for around less than half an hour, i receive a call from my aunt-in-law, saying that my grandma as just pass away, asking whether my bro and i want to go to the hospital...
Tears started to flow down my face after hearing the breaking news... Rushing down to SGH, saw her lying on the bed peacefully... Thinking that she finally can rest in peace , no more suffering for her...


Farewell, wai po... Please don't worry , we will be fine...
You will be always in our heart...
Goodbye...